I have a premium Go Geek hosting package with Siteground. That is sufficient to run many dozen Toastmaster Club Websites. Each club needs to be responsible for registering its own domain name, and from there we can then provide the website hosting and basic email services automatically.
We are including the following Main Plugins and features. (included and planned within 3 months)
- All sites SSL secure.
- Elementor Page editor Plugin for professional drag and drop editing features.
- Event Manager to set up your club events and help promote them. (This is for event marketing not event manager like EasySpeak)
- Social media plugin to manage all those social media account more easily (in development – launched in Feb 2020)
- SEO Plugin to help get those good listings in Google Search
- Email Marketing Plugin to save paying and using another email marketing system/cost.
- Google Analytics to measure visitor numbers
- Membership Plugin – If you want a membership area for your members, we have that covered too.
- Training videos built-in and available from this site.
- We discourage you from using your own plugins, but I welcome suggestions on how we can improve the service.
- Backup Plugin – We do weekly backups of all sites.
- Translations Ready – We hope to support other languages before 20201
There are weekly Q & A webinars which will include a presentation on a particular subject and an open-house Q & A where we will address specific questions raised live, or those sent in during the week.
Any Toastmaster Club can take a demo site and even go live on our server. There are NO Charges until end of July 2020. Hosting Prices are expected to be around £3/month from Aug 2020.
How much support?
If this project could being in £2,000 a month, you could have me almost full-time supporting you. In reality, that’s unlikely. The price of £3/month will only really cover the hosting platform and licences for some premium plugins. So, I will make sure with SiteGround that all sites are stable and working and will try to give support through the webinars and training videos. Otherwise, I need to spend time to earn some money with my paying customers.